By: Jeremiah Doughty
This simple recipe is quick and delicious. Sometimes food is most enjoyable when you leave it be. All you need is venison steak and eggs. The important step in this venison recipe is making sure you don’t overcook the meat. Serve with toast or grilled vegetables and you have a high protein, great tasting meal.
1 Venison steak
1 teaspoon cracked pepper
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Heat grill to high heat
- Mix soy sauce, pepper, sea salt and garlic in small bowl
- Baste steak on both sides
- Grill for 5 minutes each side for a perfect med-rare
- Pull steak from grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes
- While meat is resting cook up your eggs how you enjoy them. For me it would be over easy so to dip the steak in that delicious rich yolk.
- Serve and enjoy!